Policy Secure - NAC & BYOD Solutions
A mobility ready network access control and BYOD solution that resides on the network & protects enterprises by seamless enforcement of security policies for all users, devices and applications accessing the enterprise.Mobility ready NAC & BYOD Solution
A highly secure, end-to-end NAC & BYOD solution for mobility driven enterprises.
Simple, Secure & Easy Deployment
- Automated onboarding. Offers best-in-class onboarding of BYOD devices. With seamless user-experience, Policy Secure enables personal devices to be automatically configured for corporate access.
- Role-based, application level enforcement of security policy. Industry leading access control solution that supports full Layer 2 - Layer 7 enforcement.
- Security automation. Automates security policy enforcement and incident response for Enterprises. Co-ordinated threat control mechanisms continually protect from un-authorized access.
- Context-aware security. Intelligent context-aware security policies analyzing user, role, device, location, time, network, and application & compliance status information.
- Guest access management. A complete guest access management solution and simplifies an organization's ability to provide secure, differentiated guest user access to their networks.
Eliminates the challenges of managing NAC, supporting BYOD and mobility through a simple and unified policy framework.
- Single Pulse client. Integrated, multi-service client software that enables anytime, anywhere connectivity, security and acceleration with a simplified user experience.
- Standards-based & interoperable that enables ease-of-deployment, leading to faster ROI, includes a standards-based RADIUS Server, IF-MAP Server, support for native 8021.x supplicant, and TCG's TNC standards.
- Proven secure. With FIPS 140-2 compliance & Common Criteria assurance level of EAL3+, Pulse Policy Secure (IC 6500 Series) provides proven security that adheres to the toughest government standards for security.
- Leverages existing infrastructure investments in directories, PKI, and strong authentication with extensive support for 802.1X, RADIUS, LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory, RSA Authentication Manager, and others.
- Full visibility of users, devices and applications, accessing information in the Enterprise with, dashboards, drill-down levels and comprehensive reporting.